We made it through the first week at home alone. It was full of:
- moments of absolute bliss with three amazing little beings I can't believe I'm blessed to hang out with for a few years
- playing, loving, holding and kissing a new baby sister
- engorgement (ouch!)
- letting the dishes and laundry and emails (sorry!) and *everything else* pile up around us
- total convenience food (hello, Annies Macaroni and Cheese! and Amy's Frozen Pizzas! Welcome to our house! Stay awhile!)
- not a single lick of sewing or knitting (*sigh*)
- atleast 5 phone calls to Steve at work saying, "I can't do this! Come home NOW!"
- many tears (from EVERYONE including Mama, sometimes all at the same time)
But we made it. And I think we're all okay.
I'm taking a 48 hour weekend break from EVERYTHING before starting this all over again on Monday morning. I'm thinkin' it's only going to get easier from here.