Whew! After a marathon session last night (thanks again, dear Steve), Back Tack II is done. I really struggled with this one--not only trying to figure out what my partner would like, but then finding the time to think about it, shop for it, and then create it. I'm having a hard time being "done" with this project--I feel like it could be so much "better,".... but I gave it all I had/have at the moment, so I'm going to have to let it go! Oh well, a lesson learned. ;) I do love, love, love these green fabrics together, and hope my partner does too. She wants to learn to embroider, so I hope this kit can get her started!
- a tote bag for carrying all the goods;
- a pouch full of embroidery floss;
- vintage linens and tea towels to embroider;
- embroidery hoop;
- a sewing "book" with sciscors and needles (I tried to "coordinate" by embroidering a flower just like the one on the fabric...let's not talk about the fact that it looks more like a cannibus leaf.);
- The Complete Guide to Needlework (the bible, as far as I'm concerned!);
- some Sublime Stitching iron-on patterns and instructions.
I need to add some yummy fun treats, and then pop it in the mail today. Thanks for your patience, my back tack partner!