1. I've talked about painting this porch for five years. I bought the paint three years ago. When will I paint said porch? Hmmn...not anytime soon.
2. Right outside of this shot are my three naked littles (clothing not required until October, apparently). They were waiting for the long goodbye procedure to begin - which includes no less than a hug, a kiss, a backwards hug, a blow-kiss, a butterfly kiss, and one more hug. For each. Someday - I know I'll really miss that. For now, I soak it up.
3.The shoes? Miz Mooz. I'm apparently Miz Mooz' target market because everytime I'm shoe shopping I pick up their shoes unknowingly. But because I'm
cheap frugal and wise, I usually buy mine a season behind. Like at infinityshoes.com (and if you guys buy them out of Time in yellow, size 38, or Postage in red, before I get some shoe cash, I'm going to be very sad. Please don't do that to me.)
1. These pants are hand-me-downs from my sister. 90% of my clothes come from little sis Katie, or dear friend Rachael. Because I get incredibly bored and impatient shopping for clothes and I must confess - this is also true for thrift store clothes shopping. Thank you for keeping me dressed, girls.
2. The leaves. It's September - not my favorite month or even in my top ten of favorite months, truth be told. (There, I said it.) But it is a good month nonethless - some really good stuff going on and lots to celebrate and be joyful about. For sure.
3. That's not a snake in the top right of the photo. Not that you thought it was. Or not that I looked in the LCD screen of my camera and jumped thinking it was a snake. Nope, not a snake.
1. Those other feet belong to a friend I saw last night for dinner, chat, and some mild accosting with a camera pointed at her feet. Anyone recognize those feet? Cute feet. Local feet. Blogging artist feet.
2. Dinner was yummy. Blueberry crisp for dessert. Summery wine. Fabulous company. Good food and good friends = a very good night.
3. There's a birthday coming this way very soon, and I think shoes are always a good idea, don't you? Somewhere, dear Steve, deeply and mysteriously embedded in this post, is a teeny tiny hint for you to uncover and decode. Here's one more : postage and time. Good luck.
Ah, feet week.