ten things I'm loving right now...
1. Absolutely every little crafty thing that just arrived from good-ness. I can't wait to sew with it all
2. My rekindled pregnant-in-the-summer love affair with banana splits.
3. The bittersweet end of a little league season, where I watched my child's confidence blossom in so many new ways. And where I was entertained. In so many new ways.
4. Strawberries. Yes, still. And the (re)discovery of this strawberry-rhubarb muffin recipe. I Googled 'strawberry rhubarb muffins' and was led to - get this - SouleMama, where I found the forgotten about, but much loved muffin recipe. So bizarre.
5. These book plates from The Black Apple which make the nine year old (not to mention the virgo) in me so happy. "Library" was my favorite game, whereby I cataloged every book in our house, and created elaborate check out systems (Library was followed closely by 'shoe store', which pretty much, I think, sums me up). And while it might be a little unrealistic to cover every book I own in these plates, it is quite tempting, because they are so sweet. So, I'm starting with the craft books.
6. Adelaide's daily request of this video. She currently has a 'baby beluga' growing in her tummy, by the way, so this is of particular interest to her. (Thanks for the link, Brandie!)
7. Being outside all day, then bringing a tiny bit of it inside in time for the evening light, full of gratitude to the gardeners here before us who planted so many lovely things.
8. 20 minutes of sewing that makes my laundry chore just a little bit prettier.
9. This gorgeous yarn from Siri's Knitting Iris shop update. Please tell me how I was supposed to resist that goldenrod yellow? I couldn't, and I'm so pleased I didn't. There's a wee baby sweater in the plans.
10. His style. (little sister's dress up shoes, papa's winter hat.) It aways, always, always makes me smile.
What are you loving right now?