Ten things I'm loving right now...
1. New socks! After a good stocking up at Sierra Trading Post, we are all now armed (footed?) with all the SmartWools we could need to get through a winter in Maine. Ah...
2. This song and video by Rachael Yamagata, from her album due out next week. Beautiful.
4. My new t-shirt. And the hope I have about this election.
7. Being inspired by the Ali's 'a week in the life'. So much great documenting of everyday beauty.
8. New yarn. Fall Sock yarn! (That I think can be blamed for the random purchase and secret stash of candy corn in my house right now.)
9. Watching Birth into Being with the kids, who love the peaceful birth scenes as birthing-preparation as much as I always have. (If you have never seen footage of a woman birthing peacefully, do yourself a favor and get your hands on this video somehow. Powerful stuff for anyone.)
** ** **
And you? What's bringing you joy right now?