I hope you all had a marvelous weekend! Ours included family & friends, snacks on the porch, walks in the woods, a little bit of crafting and a lot of chocolate. The good things in life, yes?
Also! Quite exciting weekend news: the very last bit of snow in our outside view has melted! (Well, if you're getting technical, there's still plenty in the woods.) We had a little family contest on the "melting day" for said last-pile of snow. Steve won (I was quite optimistic with my March 15th guess). Our April birthday, Easter, Equinox, the melting snow....all of this means that spring really is here - hooray!
Some spring-like things I'm looking forward to this week...
- seeds & soil, and getting started on spring garden work
- packing up the snowpants, ice skates, skiis, and boots. Yes!
- finishing one of the projects photographed above
- a forecast that appears to be full of sunshine
- four more days 'til Ani's in town!
- seeing what "new" birds might visit our feeders this week
- perhaps a trip to the beach? Oh yes. Surely a trip to the beach.
Wishing you a lovely start to your week! What are you most looking forward to from the days to come?