It's been a little while since I've done 'ten things' around here. When I do so, it never fails to bring me greater happiness in my day, and lead me to a perspective of gratitude. And so...these ten things are bringing me great joy right now:
1. The fabulously fun task ahead of choosing buttons for an almost-complete-for-me sweater.
2. The new(ish) Mary Oliver book waiting for me at the library hold shelf.
3. The pride this boy has in making things for friends.
4. The smell wafting right now from the biggest, most full rosemary plant I've ever grown.
5. Her shenanigans.
6.Hand-me-downs that are Purple! and Glittery!
7. The beachside breakfast date we just had with this boy.
8. Flowers blooming everywhere.
9. STRAWBERRY SEASON!!
10. The very special family picnic dinner I have planned for tonight.
** ** **
And you?? What are ten things bringing you joy right in this moment? Write it down, say it out loud, photograph it, or share it with those you love...